“A must stop for me”

Key West Aloe - Greene Street
Ranked #27 of 115 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Since its Founding in Key West in 1971, Key West Aloe has been producing the very best in Aloe based personal care products. We have proprietary formulas for Facial Care, Body/Skin, Hair, Men, and even pets. Treat yourself by coming by to feel the difference of Key West Aloe.
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I use many of their products exclusively and stop in when I am visiting to stock up. They will ship your order anytime but if you spend $100 it ships free. I love the shampoo and conditioner. I wear the mango body spray every day!

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to Key West since I was a little boy & my mommy would ALWAYS get us aloe from Key West Aloe for our sunburns. I remember how soothing it felt to have their wonderful Aloe Max product on my burnt skin. I've been back to Key West many many times over the past 30-ish years but what stands out the most to me is how I could barely recognize their Greene Street location, in a VERY GOOD WAY. They must have hired a top professional interior designer to give the store a fresh, inviting and most comfortable new layout and feel. Plus they seem to have added a lot of really great new products to their inventory.
Bottom line, after spending about an hour with I believe the owner Kim and her very competent staff I must have bought one of everything they sell and love all their products. Again, great job on the remodel and I much prefer the atmosphere of their Greene Street location over their other one on Duval. Much more intimate and inviting. Great job KWA!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Key West Aloe is one of the best authentic local businesses in town. We stock up every time we visit (4-5 times a year). They have the BEST lip balm I have ever used. The lotions and moisturizers cannot be beat. The staff is very knowledgable and these aloe products are second to none.

Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Key West Aloe has always been a great place to pick up gifts to take back to family and friends. Their mango, lime and coconut scents transcend you to paradise! However, whether you are here on vacation or lucky enough to live here their facial skin care line is my personal favorite. The skin Matrix gel is a "must buy". It's smoothing and lifting while cooling your skin all day. Your skin will thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Went to Key West Aloe looking for gifts for friends and co-workers back home. Did not want to spend a lot of money. Told this to the friendly woman working in the store. She couldn't have been more helpful, showing me lotions and gift sets and lip balm that all met my needs. I loaded up and was done! She was kind enough to give me little gift bags and Key West Aloe stickers to help me put everything together when I got home. Beautifully laid-out store and a wonderful shopping experience, even tho' I wasn't spending a huge amount of money. They couldn't have been nicer!