“Lots of information and fun”

Bone Island Ghost Tours - Haunted Pub Crawl
Key West Haunted Pub Crawl
Ranked #112 of 297 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Cayo Hueso" as Key West was originally named translates to Bone Key or Bone Island. On our Ghost Tour and Haunted Pub Crawl you will experience why Key West is consistently ranked as one of the five most haunted cities in America. Join us for a ghostly guided walking tour into the heart of this most haunted island or Crawl along as we delve into the more spirited pubs of Old Town.
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great tour for older kids and family, paranormal or history buffs. (Did not do pub crawl on my tour) Leisurely walk in Key West that gives info on the town, how is became a town, residents and discoveries in the island community. Beautiful scenery with ample photo opportunities. Some stories may not be appropriate for young children. I would love to take this at night.

All reviews
"fun"
in 28 reviews
"info"

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was so fabulous!!! Way under priced!! Great time, fantastic stories, love the shirt we received!!! Jo was our tour guide and we just loved her!! She was so fun! Felt like a night with friends!!! I would so do this again!! If you haven't done it already....DO IT!!! Thanks Jo for a Great first night in Key West you set the bar for fun high!!!

2  Thank Tammy P
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our guide Jo was an awesome storyteller and very informative! The liquid spirits definitely add to the fun. I would highly recommend this tour! The t-shirt was a great bonus.

1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 5 September 2013

A certain amount of entertainment is expected during these "haunted" adventures. If someone is going to tell me a story, I want to feel the story. When I feel like I can fake the story better than the "storyteller", not a good sign. If you can't find the bars and stories on your own, you shouldn't go to Key West. We love KW, and come down every 5 years. Always looking for something different. This was NOT worth the time, energy or t-shirt. Forced to give a rating, so that is why it is rated this high......

3  Thank islandgirl1972_10