“Wonderful place and experience”
other travellers have booked this property
master bedroom master bathroom
master bedroom
master bathroom
desk in master bedroom
master bathroom
living room with queen pullout couch
master bathroom with air jetted tub and walkin showeer
new master bath with jacuzzi.  Handicap accessible.
guest bedroom
guest bedroom with full and twin bed
guest bathroom
dining room with wet bar
dining room set with  6 chairs and side bar
wet bar
fully stocked kitchen
kitchen
poolside
right on the Atlantic Ocean
View from the balcony
view from every room
Hanging at the pool.  Coolers accepted.  No glass bottles allowed at poolside.
Or take a dip in our hotbub - open all year long!!
famous hog's breath
magnificent key west sunset
happy hour at the Boat House Restaurent. View on a cloudy day
dinner at Latitudes Restaurant.  Spectacular sunset
One of the fishing trips
What a catch!!  Thanks to Capt. Jim Bailey .  The best & most experienced Capt.in Key West
busy night on Duval Street
waiting for your arrival!!
deck accessible from both bedrooms and living room
the deck has a table and 6 chairs plus 2 chaise lounges and 2 small side tables
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful place and experience”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Our family of 3 stayed here over our 15 year old son's Spring Break. You would never know it was Spring Break though unless you got off the property. The complex seemed to have more owners (perhaps snow birds) than renters. The condo was exactly as pictured and described. Clean and well furnished. There was nothing that I wish I had packed or had to buy because it was not in the condo. I also loved how quiet our unit was. I never heard noise from the neighbors in any direction or outside road noise. We all enjoyed a walk or a bike ride everyday because the unit is so close to the paths to do this. Having the bikes available to use was so helpful and appreciated! The pool was heated and very comfortable with plenty of lounge chairs. There are charcoal grills by the pool to use because there is no grilling on the balcony of the unit. Kathleen is a wonderful communicator and responded quickly to my questions prior to making my reservation. She also checked in to make sure our arrival and our experience was good at the start of our trip. We own a Marriott Time Share and this is just as nice. If we go back to Key West, I would definitely rent this out again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect place to stay on Key West”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family chose this location to stay on Key West initially because of proximity to Smathers Beach, location of my son's wedding. It was an easy walk to the beach as described and as the week unfolded, we decided we much preferred this spot over those closer to the busy Duval Street area. The owners were great and very helpful...especially with the one snag we had checking in which was our own fault. We neglected to call the office and tell them of our late arrival thus had some confusion getting keys but this was quickly resolved. We loved the balcony that is accessed thru both bedrooms and the living room. Of course the kids loved the pool, hot tub, and tennis courts (one is a clay court). The owners also allowed us to use their bikes which we did daily and found it was a great way to get around the island and circumvent the parking problems. Just an observation: for the most part, it seemed that the other guests were mostly mature adults...we didn't see any other kids during our time there. Everyone was friendly though including security! The condo is spacious, comfortable, nicely decorated, and clean. The master bedroom is large with it's own bathroom that is beautiful. We would definitely go back!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Janeen B
Plymouth, Michigan
“Very family-friendly”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Our two sons (ages 15, 2 1/2), my husband & I stayed here for 5 days and it was everything they advertised it to be. We had lots of room, the location was great, loved having the nature preserve next door, and the views were wonderful. I had to stay back a couple days, while our little one took a nap, and I was able to thoroughly relax & enjoy myself on the balcony. The kitchen had everything needed to fix meals, which was helpful before heading out on deep-sea fishing trip. We will definitely look to rent A212 again!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Family Get away”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family of five spent 5 nights (extended to six because our flight back was cancelled due to weather) at Kathleen's Kew West condo. The condo was clean, nicely decorated and furnished, well equipped, spacious and conveniently located. We liked that the balcony overlooked the nature preserve--prettier and more private than view from condos facing the courtyard. We made use of the three bicycles that came with the unit to get to the downtown shopping area--a very easy and pleasant ride. The condo's pool and hot tub with view of ocean as a backdrop was nice, but we only made use of the hot tub once. It was too cool for us to swim. The only minor complaint was from our child who was sleeping on the single bed in the second bedroom--the mattress was soft and seemed like it might slide off the box spring.

We definitely plan to stay here again the next time we take a trip to Key West.

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
“Great vacation condo!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband and I stayed there with another couple. We were all very pleased with our experience. The condo itself is well-stocked, well-furnished and well-kept! We particularly enjoyed the master bathroom and the balcony. Personally, I loved sitting on the balcony with my morning coffee enjoying the view of the nature preserve. The building has a beautiful pool and a great hot-tub. It was also nice and quiet. The location was perfect for us - about 1.5 miles from town and just a block away from a beach. Even though we rented a car, we walked into town most days and took cabs when we were tired of walking. We will definitely stay here on our next visit.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect getaway in Key West”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family and I decided to do a last minute getaway in Key West for 4th of July weekend. I had never rented a condo anywhere before, I usually stay at 4-5 star hotels. We thought it could be fun to have our own place so we could have meals at home or stay in and cook if we had a rainy day.
This place was perfect! It was immaculate(and that is a priority to me), spacious we had more than enough room for the four of us. The balcony was huge and stretched the length of the condo allowing the living room and each bedroom to have its own access. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed including a blender for frozen drinks which we used often:) We were given bikes to get into town, everything is within a 10 minute bike ride at most. Its a great location because you can walk to the beach and bike to Duval however its situated in a more tranquil area so you don't hear the loudness of the bars and restaurants while relaxing on the balcony. The development has a pool, jacuzzi and areas to barbecue. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
MRH58
Portland, Oregon
“Great Condo - really bad construction”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The condo was very open and clean. Lots of towels and the kitchen had everything needed for our stay. The master bedroom is huge and so is the master bath - funky shower and tub. During our stay the construction at the condo was in full force and was REALLY loud. The owners contacted me before we left to say that that there was construction and it was loud at the pool and compensated us for the fact that there was construction or we could cancel. Since it was late and all the tickets were purchased we decided to go but the first morning when there were very loud jack hammering and drilling which sounded like it was inside the condo I wasn't sure we made the right decision. BUT once we got past the fact that at 8:00 every day we would be awakened by the noise - the whole vacation was fabulous. The condo is very centralized - we biked to Duval and the beach. The pool is directly in front of the ocean and a beautiful scenery. The owners sent us a list of suggestions on what to do, where to eat and where to shop - very helpful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: central location
Liked least: Construction/noise
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing