“What a great surprise....one of our new favorites in Key West”

Onlywood Pizzeria Trattoria
Ranked #43 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Italian serving real Italian Food ! Authentic Napolitan Pizza with Certification from Associazione Pizzaioli Napoletani America along with homemade Pastas and desserts. Buon Appetito ! Ciao !
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Ate here 3 times in 1 week...outstanding...great atmosphere, wonderful service....highly recommend pasta dishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,506)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

As I was strolling down Duval, the menu posted at the end of the alley, caught my eye - it was the word SALSICCIA. Wait...Italian food..real, here? I told my friends, WOW gnocchi, carbonara with no mushrooms - da vero?? So, I insisted we go here. Unlike Italy, they open for dinner at 5:30, but they are strict. I strolled in at 5:25 and was told they weren't ready - hmmm... So, we waited outside for 5 MINUTES and got sat. They have a happy hour menu that includes a caprese - it won't feed more than 2 hungry adults and cheap margherita pizzas. You can add toppings and they were fantastic. I had a $9 glass of prosecco that didn't quite have me back to Italia but, close enough. The carbonara is fantastic and I can't say enough good things about this place. GO NOW

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As this place is right down the street from where I live I am here often. GREAT pizza in a nice casual atmosphere. Nice to sit outside in the back. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

First let me say I've never had pistachio paste on pizza. Let me tell you I'm now a huge fan! This place was phenomenal! The crust on my uniquely delicious pistachio paste laden pizza was out of this world. The atmosphere casual and perfect. Run don't walk the next time you're in Key West!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I had the lasagna at this restaurant and the noodles were so over cooked that the texture was simply mush. I asked our server and he said it is how they make it and that it's authentic. No offer of would I like something else or anything. Sorry, but you will not have a recommendation in my guestbook for my renters.