“Best Pizza in USA;”

Ranked #15 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I am Italian and more than 30 years in the food business. At Duetto we put "Amore" (Love) in what we do. Our pizza and our gelato respect the traditional Italian recipe.
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Small pizzaria but best pizza and value in USA bar none. Many different types of pizzas available as well as large selection of gelatos.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,394)

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I first found Duetto's when I was working in town. Now I recommend it to every guest that calls our front desk. It's a great place to grab a slice, but if you aren't in town...they will deliver to you. The focaccia sandwiches are awesome. They have all the traditional varieties, but I suggest you try the Greca pizza for a really unique treat.

1  Thank Lisa E
Alberto R, Owner at Duetto Pizza and Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hi Lisa E. Thanks for reviewing Duetto. I am really glad that you suggest Duetto to your customers. It often happen that a tourist came thanks to a local recommendation and is a very good compliment for us.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We decided to get pizza delivery after being in the car and traveling for over 10 hours. This was one of the few places that offered delivery in the off season. Their pizza was thin crust and tasty. Nothing out of this world but definitely better than average as far as taste and service were concerned. Pricing was fair too. I would consider this a staple for those night you just don't want to cook but you don't want to go out.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

A group of us had 3 different types if pizzas delivered to our hotel. All of us said the same thing; dry, over cooked, tasteless crust with barely a drop of sauce.

This place may be great after a night of drinking, but not for a group of sober people looking for local pizza joint.

Alberto R, Owner at Duetto Pizza and Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hi JDO8076. Honestly if I order 3 pizzas and all of them are dry, overcooked , tasteless crust and no sauce, I don't eat them "especially if I am sober", I call the pizzeria and i ask for new pizzas. Or, at list, I take pictures of the pizzas and I post them. Now, of course the customers is always right, but without pictures I assume that you eat the pizzas. And just to let you know, I am really proud to say that 70% of our customers are locals and we welcome locals and tourists with the same BIG SMILE!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Since moving to KW, we've tried several restaurants (my wife doesn't cook so much) When I called Duetto's the first time a couple weeks ago, I could hear the appreciation over the phone. I ask the delivery guy who answered the phone and he said the owner. I ordered and picked up tonight just so I could meet Alberto. Great pizza and great customer service makes the food taste even better for us. Looking forward to trying some other menu items.

Alberto R, Owner at Duetto Pizza and Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you very much gregruthie!! We look forward to serve you again.