“Great for Lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Great for Lunch”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Fun place to have lunch. Had the Solo Burger which is a combo of beef and lamb. You could actually taste the lamb which was amazing.
Can't wait to try other things from their menu.
They have a terrific Happy Hour menu. Great atmosphere. Sat outside and people-watched.

“Felt like a queen...”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in Solo for dinner and had a great night. Justin, our bartender, made us the best cocktails. We had the ginger margaritas. Not only was he sweet as pie, but guided us what to order. The food was amazing! Definitely try Solo! It was a perfect evening.

Orlando, Florida
“The real tasteful, I love it!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The best burger in Key West. The day I went I haven't waited to seat. Big and juicy meat!!! When my order came, I could see their effort in making great food. The place is big and well organized and comfortable. Its cross the street from Conch Rebublic Restaurant what we visited day before and we liked it also but will leave my review separate for. Definitely will be there again on my next trip to Key West!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“amazing meal!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

another great experience at SOLO, had Chris for the first time and he was excellent and made sure we were taking care of throughout the meal!

We've always had great meals and service at SOLO and we recommend it highly :-)

1 Thank Bruce A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

It has excellent food and a great atmosphere. The pasta was amazing. Its great for locals half price till the 8th.

1 Thank Jestertemper69