“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I and my friends were dining at this amazing bistro.
We had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting next to the people who wrote a review titled "horrible". Let me start by saying two of us also had a burger it was beautiful. The other table btw ate all of their food. The place was quite busy and we had the same server as the awful people. She was spot on! Everyone in my party enjoined everything from start to finish.
Can't wait to return.

1  Thank callcj

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Worst meal I have had in a decade. I ordered the burger based on the reviews. It was nasty and fatty and burnt. FYI - I did not ordered it well done. The menu is extremely limited. The service was beyond horrible. The waitress took our order and disappeared. A runner served our food. The waitress never checked back. The garlic mayo was missing from my burger and I never had to opportunity to ask for mayo. My friend ordered the salad. It was tiny. Enough to feed a small child. We sat for at least another 30 minutes after our meal, just waiting for the waitress to show up. She completely disappeared from the dining room. It was a Saturday night and the place was empty. That should have told us something. Enter if you dare. Okay, I have to admit there was one good thing. The fries were pretty tasty.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Fun place to have lunch. Had the Solo Burger which is a combo of beef and lamb. You could actually taste the lamb which was amazing.
Can't wait to try other things from their menu.
They have a terrific Happy Hour menu. Great atmosphere. Sat outside and people-watched.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in Solo for dinner and had a great night. Justin, our bartender, made us the best cocktails. We had the ginger margaritas. Not only was he sweet as pie, but guided us what to order. The food was amazing! Definitely try Solo! It was a perfect evening.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The best burger in Key West. The day I went I haven't waited to seat. Big and juicy meat!!! When my order came, I could see their effort in making great food. The place is big and well organized and comfortable. Its cross the street from Conch Rebublic Restaurant what we visited day before and we liked it also but will leave my review separate for. Definitely will be there again on my next trip to Key West!