“A...maz...ing Couples Massage”

Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon
Ranked #4 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing couples massage today!! Hilary and Rachel were wonderful!!! The staff is so professional and makes you feel at ease. Will definitely be coming back in the future.

All reviews
"massage therapist"
in 10 reviews
"amazing massage"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 7 reviews
"mani pedi"
in 9 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
in 5 reviews
"acupuncture"
"knots"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Andrea Hollohan gave me the best massage of my life! I have literally had massages around the world and none have compared to her techniques. Thank you again. I’ll add this to my must do’s of the Keys!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a body scrub and massage with enhancements. The staff is welcoming and excellent at their profession. You can be assured of an wonderful relaxing experience. We come each year during our annual visit to Key West.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Super sweet staff greet you as soon as you enter the door. We had a couples massage and our massage ladies were amazing. It was the best money spent on the vacation by far. I highly recommended Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon to be part of your Key West relaxation!