“Fun morning outing!”

Southernmost Duck Tour
Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

Different view of Key West! Tour guide and Capt were great. About 50 minutes on the water and 40 in Old Town. Highly recommend!

3  Thank Mikie G

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Looking at the previous reviews I have to agree that Lisa was the star of the show and kept us entertained with her enthusiastic, informative and jovial descriptions. Some of her comments were hilarious and stick in your mind but I will not spoil the fun for anyone else by repeating them on here. The sea part of the tour was excellent and captain Jim did a great job of getting close to a dolphin for everyone to photograph. I have done other trips around the island which I have also enjoyed including on a jetski but this one tops them all.

2  Thank jimblackcats
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This was one of the best ways to see Key West. Our tour guide, Lisa was fantastic. She was very funny and gave us some great information about Key West. The idea of a road tour and water tour all in one was something I really enjoyed. We got to see a different view of the island. While on the water, we happened to encounter some rough seas and rainy weather but the driver and Lisa were calm and able to get everything under control quickly, making sure everyone was and felt safe. I highly recommend the duck tour!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We took a Duck Tour in Boston years ago and thought his would be a good way to see Key West from land and water. The tour took around 90 minutes and was narrated by "KP" who was great. Cheesy jokes but added to the fun. Took in the length of Duval Street before entering the water in the old submarine base. We had a lovely time,learned lots about Key West AND my feet got a rest from all that walking! Recommended.

1  Thank WendyAM
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We really enjoyed our Duck Tour in January. We've done the Conch Tour and Trolley Bus before so this was a different take on the tour idea. Amazing vehicle. Lisa, our guide, was very knowledgeable and had a very jolly patter. I'm not good in boats but this was a lovely smooth ride out through the marine base, past the cruise ships and over to the Marina. It was great to get a different view of Key West from the water. The short trip to and from the water was also good fun as we got to see the various places of interest from a higher perspective as the seats are so high up. Really good fun thing to do.

1  Thank Tina J