“Great product & great service!”
Review of Silver Key Lingerie - CLOSED

Silver Key Lingerie
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I visited key west in August for a friends wedding and stumbled upon this gem of a shop. Although the shop is small, it's well organised. At the time of my visit, they stocked everything from sports bras, everyday bras and underwear sets that were just a little more special. I spent more on underwear here than I ever have in the uk!! The owners, Carrie and Sophie, knew there stuff and were only too happy to help. Never have a found underwear shopping such a pleasant experience. It's certainly worth a visit!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I came in to Silver Key Lingerie with a bra "emergency" in June. I was only two days into my honeymoon and the wire in one of my nude bras broke (my fault for poor packing!) and I needed a nice replacement. I wear a larger size and was skeptical that I would find a good fitting bra in the Keys. I found Silver Key on-line and sent my new husband off to run an errand so I could bra shop.

Sophie was fantastic! She quickly found me not one but two bras (one was a sister size), I tried them on and they fit perfectly. One was even on sale. She had me in and out in 10 minutes! Excellent customer service. It's clear she knows her products and knew exactly how to help me so I could get right back to my vacation. If you are in the lower Keys and need lingerie, forgot or need to replace an intimate item, go to Silver Key! Thank you Sophie!

2  Thank KrisT613
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great little shop with excellent service. Men selection is small but great quality and a good price. Ladies product looked great!

2  Thank dpkeywest
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Sophie and Carrie are passionate about what they do! I will shop there again! Can't wait to see the new merchandise..

2  Thank rmarti3456