“Great studio!” 5 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great studio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time at another studio. I've been practicing for 3.5 years. It was great to hear another teacher; Chris was great!

Salt Lake City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Don't take a break from your Bikram practice on vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I am a regular Bikram yoga practitioner (4x/wk) and found this studio a great place to keep it up during vacation. I was a cruise ship passenger with Key West as a port of call. It was a short walk to the studio from the dock, less than half hour to the corner of Truman and White. I rented a mat but brought my own beach towel from the ship. There is a small changing area at the studio and access to a unisex bathroom. There is a hose outside to wash off your mat after class. The room was perfectly hot and humid. The instructor/owner Danny was helpful and experienced. Although water was available for purchase I brought my own. I would definitely return in the future.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Luv2cruzWkids
Key West, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Sweat your health concerns away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is something you work up to slowly. Don't push yourself the first few times. It's not for everyone but if you respond well to heat you will love this form of yoga.

Visited February 2013