“blue - my island store.”
Review of Blue - CLOSED

Blue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located near the historic seaport district in Old Town Key West. A walk into this store will calm the senses and ignite the imagination.From classic to funky, casual to sophisticated, Blue is the Key West Premier boutique to satisfy all personalities and figures for both men and women. With 15 years of experience Blue has managed to accomplish and carry an amazing array of true designer labels with an eclectic mix of style and a wide price range. There truly is something for everyone at Blue. The Bluebells can't wait to dress you! Blue is also located in Islamorada and Ft Lauderdale.
Tampa, Florida
“blue - my island store.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

There are many things to do in Key West but the top of our list is hitting blue on Caroline Street. We have shopped there on our vacations for many years and it's like stopping by to visit family. Their selection is always fun to choose from, perfect for our climate and never fails to get compliments. I have sent many people heading to Key West there and nobody has ever been disappointed. Miss T and the Bluebelles can dress you from head to toe and have original jewelry made by owner, David Simon, to top it off!
So postpone Duval... go directly to Caroline St and blue.

Visited July 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Day Shopping”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We came to see Blue because we had seen the web sight on the internet. It was everything we expected. All the clothes were made well and beautiful. We bought a nice selection and plan to buy more in the future. The sales ladies were very helpful and helped me pick out things that were appropriate for me. I had a wonderful wxperience.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction