“My favorite store for women's clothing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue - CLOSED

Blue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located near the historic seaport district in Old Town Key West. A walk into this store will calm the senses and ignite the imagination.From classic to funky, casual to sophisticated, Blue is the Key West Premier boutique to satisfy all personalities and figures for both men and women. With 15 years of experience Blue has managed to accomplish and carry an amazing array of true designer labels with an eclectic mix of style and a wide price range. There truly is something for everyone at Blue. The Bluebells can't wait to dress you! Blue is also located in Islamorada and Ft Lauderdale.
Oakland, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My favorite store for women's clothing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

My friend loves this place and wanted to come here. I travel a lot and love to shop. It is always hard to find flattering clothes for warm weather or the beach. They have a great selection of interesting and classic clothes. They are also willing to order things in your size or different colors. I live in the SF area and some of the stores here carry some of the same lines, but if they do not have a large you are out of luck. Blue is willing to search these out for you. Also check out their store in Islamorada if driving from Miami to Key West.♥♥♥ Love Blue

Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An outstanding shop & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

BLUE, on Caroline Street in Key West, is a truly outstanding clothes shop - mostly for women, but it now also carries a range for men. I've been visiting it for about 10 years, maybe more, and recently I have found Tanya to be a wonderful resource - one of those unusual store managers who gets everything right! She shows you items that she thinks will be right for you - and they almost always are right on your style and size button - but she isn't pushy. She's friendly in a professional way, and of course she knows her stock inside out. I wouldn't go anywhere else - and certainly I always go there first when I return to town. A great selection of tops, pants, frocks and accessories. A great shopping experience!

BlueBoutique, Manager at Blue, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you Trudy for the great review! Look forward to seeing you again! Tania and the Bluebelles
Los Gatos, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Clothing store in Key West!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I LOVE this boutique! The owner and manager that we met are awesome and they have an innovative and cool buy. We found some amazing pieces for my boyfriend when we were there a couple of weeks ago (Stich's denim are hot!). We will definitely be back when we visit again next year:)

BlueBoutique, Owner at Blue, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Great to have met you guys and so glad that you enjoyed the store and Key West!
new york
368 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 283 helpful votes
“I would agree”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I made a special trip to visit Blue. It is about a block away from Commotion. These stores are more complete than the ones on Petronia, my former shopping destination. Commotion has beautiful silver jewelry and some inexpensive bangles. Plus plus size. This store has gorgeous separates. And the most beautiful dressing rooms. They look like Martha Stewart decorated them for Sanibel or East Hampton. Open every day from ten to six and not far from good places to eat such as Pepe, BO, paseo. And you size twos will be lucky. Everything that size is on sale. Very tasteful choices. And a liitle bit of menswear as well I bought the five dollar breast cancer bracelets and you must use the freebie guidebook called sides which mentions the side streets. Not Duval which frankly you can skip. I wish TA had more store reviews maybe a section but am considering not providing more free content once I reach my 500th review.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank nycmom22
Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Blue is my go to shop for current trends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

So lucky to have Blue here in Key West. Always one of my stops with house guests. Extremely knowledgeable staff makes shopping a delight! Clothing is suitable for the islands...& then will transition to wherever your home base is. There is no going home with some garment that shouts I visited a tacky tourist store! Best women's clothing in the Florida Keys. Ft. Lauderdale shop is also fab!

Visited October 2013