“Amazing!”
Review of Antonia's

Antonia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Angela and Southard
Description: Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for over 33 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to the keys for 10 years and just found this amazing place on accident. Service from Susan was superb. She made excellent suggestions for us from wine to apps to main course. The food was the best I have ever has in Key West . The atmosphere was very romantic and the smells from kitchen were intoxicating. We will be back and let everyone know about this hidden gem on Duval.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I ordered the Caprese salad which was melt in your mouth yummy with the homemade mozzarella. I couldn't decide what to have for my main course, so I asked the advice of Susan who was the bartender...I gave her my few selections and she suggested the Lasagne Verdi Pasticciate (which is layers of homemade spinach pasta, tomato meat sauce, béchamel and cheese, au gratin) which was out of this world. Susan was very attentive and friendly. I enjoyed my meal very much so and dining solo, also enjoyed talking with Susan.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I love eating at Antonios. The food is delicious and you can get half orders of pasta dishes. The soups are delicious, and the Osobucco is my favorite. I would highly recommend Antonios.

1  Thank ctoppino
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Saturday night my girlfriend Caron and I had the pleasure of stumbling upon your place Chris and I just wanted to thank you sincerely for your generosity and hospitality! We were kind of roaming around deciding where to eat and when we finally decided to listen to a few of our new local friends and visit your place, you were about to close. Thank you for taking us in and thanks for an absolutely incredible meal and that amazing dessert! We will be back often to visit! Not only is it clearly the best Italian in the Keys, it rivals some of the restaurants up here in the north!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Awesome dinner! Very romantic. Homemade pasta. Servise is 1st class. THE best tiramisu ever. We are going back to Key West in 3 wks and can't wait to have dinner there!