“A favorite in Key West”

Conch Republic Seafood
Ranked #122 of 464 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Waterfront seafood and steak restaurant overlooking the historic seaport.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My only complaint about this restaurant is that the bar isn’t open late enough. The food, drinks, and service are excellent. I have never had a bad experience when visiting. The live music is consistently strong. I recommend starting your night here for dinner and drinks!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,193)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience right off Duval Street great key west atmosphere lots of people seafood and steaks were great definitely an experience you don’t want to miss I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had seafood, grilled and fried, after a long walk on Duval Street and then we find this restaurant a few blocks away close to the sea. It tasted delicious and we enjoyed it much. It is a crowde restaurant with a patio feeling, the staff was supernice. We had a great time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We finished up a wine cruise and needed food, Conch Republic was what we needed!
Food was very good and we were quite pleased.
Husband needed red meat and had a cheeseburger which he said was very good. I had a Crab Cake which was amazing. Others had a steak and shrimp. We were all happy as could be.
We would certainly go here again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose Conch Republic to celebrate after my brother and best friend (now sister-in-law) got married. The weather was perfect, our hostess sat us at a wonderful table right near the water and close to the music, which is my brother's favorite thing to do - listen to music, have a few bites of food, relax and be mellow but happening place.
Our waitress was great! We had a party of 6 adults, and they were agreeable to letting us have 3 separate checks. The food was great and very ample portions. Since we were celebrating a marriage, 3 of us got the lobster tail (nice, good-sized Maine lobster tail), perfectly cooked, with drawn butter, fresh sautéed green beans (and plenty of them!), and some kind of saffron rice (guessing on this). All was good! I also had a piece of key lime pie (pretty good) and the table shared in a pineapple rum upside down cake (delicious). Din Allen was playing that night - all in all we had a pleasant evening with good food. Would highly recommend!