“It was fine”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was hungry for curry. My curry dish was delicious. My curry chicken kabobs were "peppered" or seasoned with speckled stuff which I thought was strange. I just am used to the yellow, smooth color. I went mid-day @ 3PM, the waitress was uninterested. I walked in to get my check and she was texting on her phone. I have had better. I had the Tom Kakai, it had too much of a tomato presence. I like the coconut-white type.

1  Thank Patricia A

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Just finished a full day at Fort Zachary and was looking for a late lunch, early dinner... our kids like to refer to it as Linner :-)

Reviews were mixed but we took our chances. Nice to say we made a great choice and were very satisfied. The Shrimp Pad Thai and Green Curry were our main winners. My son had a CA roll and it was good. One of my daughters had sweet and sour chicken that was so so...

The portions were very ample and fed our family of five well. Service was great. Dont know what many of the low reviews were talking about. Would definitely come back again.

Thanks Thai Cuisine!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Excellent selection and service. The Key lime wasabi sounded weird but tasted fantastic! We had it with the Conch roll. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Pad thai was delicious. Sushi was good as well. Nice outdoor seating. Service was a bit slow but overall I would recommend.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Had the Pad Thai with shrimp and it was great. Also enjoyed some sake with our meal. We sat outside and watched the passerby's as we ate. It was a late afternoon lunch, so they were not too busy.