“Really good sushi and lots of it”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #341 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Went later in the evening and sat at the sushi bar. Staff was very polite and service was quick. We ordered a few rolls and ended up having to cancel the other part of our order because there was so much food. Very fresh and very tasty.

There are newer reviews for Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped with our family - very good value for money considering its Key West! We love Thai food, and this was decent! Great tom kha ghai! Other main dishes were good. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was hungry for curry. My curry dish was delicious. My curry chicken kabobs were "peppered" or seasoned with speckled stuff which I thought was strange. I just am used to the yellow, smooth color. I went mid-day @ 3PM, the waitress was uninterested. I walked in to get my check and she was texting on her phone. I have had better. I had the Tom Kakai, it had too much of a tomato presence. I like the coconut-white type.

1  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Just finished a full day at Fort Zachary and was looking for a late lunch, early dinner... our kids like to refer to it as Linner :-)

Reviews were mixed but we took our chances. Nice to say we made a great choice and were very satisfied. The Shrimp Pad Thai and Green Curry were our main winners. My son had a CA roll and it was good. One of my daughters had sweet and sour chicken that was so so...

The portions were very ample and fed our family of five well. Service was great. Dont know what many of the low reviews were talking about. Would definitely come back again.

Thanks Thai Cuisine!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Excellent selection and service. The Key lime wasabi sounded weird but tasted fantastic! We had it with the Conch roll. Enjoy!