“Cuban food ”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Really great food, I try the palomilla steak, wao that was amazing, good flavour, good prices, I bring my family there and every body was happy, they give a lot food for good money. Try to visit when you come to key west.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,160)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered ahead as menu requested. So much food! Made with shrimp, chicken, and pork. Was a little disappointed no other seafood, but was very tasty. Plantains were excellent!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have eaten numerous times at this restaurant when visiting and have never been disappointed. This restaurant offers delicious Cuban food. I ordered yellow tail snapper, and my husband had the pork roast--his favorite at this restaurant. I also enjoy the homemade Sangria and flan for dessert. The prices are reasonable. My only criticism is the air conditioner barely does the job at keeping the restaurant cool, and they had a price hike 6 months ago of $1-2 on every dish, but never updated their prices online.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

If you want Cuban food, I would recommend this restaurant. I had the Groupier with rice and black beans. Very good. Sangria was very good.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Every time we go to Key West we always have dinner at EL siboney..great food generous portions and moderately priced.....the service is prompt the atmosphere is cozy and it is where many locals eat...very authentic a great spot to have dinner.....