“I loved it. You'll love it too”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Key West, Florida, United States
“I loved it. You'll love it too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Since I live here, I have tried every single place on the Island.
After visiting a little over a dozen countries, so far the "Snapper Fillet" with its marinade sauce is without a doubt the best meal I ever had.
The side of rice and perfectly seasoned veggies, have a texture that is a sign freshness, they are full flavored awesome.
I ate plenty and healthy delicious food.
My friend that sat across the table had the Caribbean Barbecue Ribs and according to her they were excellent. We loved the Hot Sauce (pickled cabbage and Habanero pepper)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paco R

Washington, DC
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

The bell hop at our hotel recommended this spot. He was from New Orleans and said he goes there when he wants creole food. When we arrived the restaurant was closed but the owner was gracious enough to open a little early just for us! I had the Cajun shrimp pasta and my friend had the snapper dish- both were delicious. If you want great food off the beaten path check this spot out.

• Visited August 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Yummy hole in the wall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

The food was delicious! If you want good food go here. Off the beaten path but u need to find it. I ate ribeye n my hubby had the shrimp pasta. While we waited they gave us rice n beans smothered I sauce and veggies. Then afterward they let us taste the key lime pie - wow best in town. It's not French it's more creole.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ery1122
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Wowee, wow, wow, wow the best food in KW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Wowee this place is great. We went for lunch and were so blown away that we brought our friends there for dinner later that evening. Everything was made from scratch in the open kitchen adjacent to the dining room. There were lots of interesting options on the menu from creole chicken, pork, oxtail, and even goat. Creole pork and oxtail were amazing. There are a number of specials on the board that are also great. The snapper and grouper dishes looked fantastic and, of course, the creole shrimp pasta was divine. There were also some casseroles on the menu, and since items labeled as casseroles are not something you ordinarily find in restaurants, I ordered the seafood casserole. This was basically the best seafood mac and cheese you could ever hope to find from any trendy kitchen in a major metropolitan area. Garlic bread was fantastic and the "baked cheese" was also tasty - basically like cheese and broccoli (with spices) quiche squares.

I wish this restaurant were near me so I could frequent it all the time. We can't wait to go back during our next trip to KW.

• Visited July 2013
Brandon, Canada
“Don't. Know haitian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

We aren't familiar with haitian food. What we did have was excellent. Bbq chicken, shrimp pasta. We were given a piece of pumpkin pie to finish dinner. It was fantastic. This is not fast food! Relax.

Visited July 2013