“Fabulous massage.. First class care”
Review of Flow Spa

Flow Spa
Ranked #7 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Victoria, owner and massage therapist supreme, was able to de-stress me the minute she put her hands on me.
The quality of the massage,the care, the cleanliness, and the personal care are first rate.
Enjoy!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

This is my vision for Flow Spa: "Relaxation will set in and you will transcend to a place where all your worries, fears and troubles vanish!" I am so excited to hear that you where able to experience it once you entered into my spa. I hope on your next visit to Key West that you will find your way back into Flow Spa!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My husband and I had a fabulous couples message at the Flow Spa. What a treat....this place is beautiful, Relaxing from the start, the colors, the ambience and the great people that work their were amazing. It was a pleasure to meet the owner Victoria. I will be returning this month to get a body treatment with her. When in Key West go to the Flow Spa! You will love it...we did!!!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! The owner strived in perfecting the tranquil ambience here at Flow Spa. We are delighted to hear that you loved your time here!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I had a couples massage that was amazing, after the massage we got to use their steam room which was very nice. The entire experience was top notch, we'll be back!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We are delighted to hear that the both of you enjoyed your massages! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again!