“Feels like butter”
Review of Flow Spa

Flow Spa
Ranked #7 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Amazing! They make your whole spa experience one to remember. All your worries and kinks are gone when you leave. Beautiful atmosphere-calms your nerves. Friendly staff- great prices for the quality!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

So glad you enjoyed your experience here at Flow Spa! Come again soon! :)

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I had a wonderful morning at the spa today. I was feeling down in the dumps when I went in and left feeling like a new woman! I'm a picky customer, so for me to say this is my favorite spa means a lot. Victoria does wonderful body treatments and Tippy gave me the best mani/pedi. The locations is perfect- it is nestled in a quiet corner, right off of Duval Street and all of their products are great. I guarantee once you visit, you will be hooked!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

We thank you for a great review! We are here for you when ever you need to feel better and simply relax! Please come see us again when in Key West!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My first visit to Flow Spa with a gift certificate given to me at Christmastime. My Swedish massage was wonderful. Vicky and Ashley made me feel very welcome and very comfortable. The spa was spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and the atmosphere was very relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed the private steam/shower room. That was amazing! Thank you Vicky for looking after me and soothing my stressed muscles. You are truly a muscle whisperer. I highly recommend to all and will definitely be back.

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Sorry that it has taken so long to respond to this review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your massage and experience at Flow Spa. We strive to give the best service to our clients from the moment they walk in. Hope to see you again very soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Victoria, owner and massage therapist supreme, was able to de-stress me the minute she put her hands on me.
The quality of the massage,the care, the cleanliness, and the personal care are first rate.
Enjoy!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

This is my vision for Flow Spa: "Relaxation will set in and you will transcend to a place where all your worries, fears and troubles vanish!" I am so excited to hear that you where able to experience it once you entered into my spa. I hope on your next visit to Key West that you will find your way back into Flow Spa!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My husband and I had a fabulous couples message at the Flow Spa. What a treat....this place is beautiful, Relaxing from the start, the colors, the ambience and the great people that work their were amazing. It was a pleasure to meet the owner Victoria. I will be returning this month to get a body treatment with her. When in Key West go to the Flow Spa! You will love it...we did!!!

FlowSpa, Owner at Flow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! The owner strived in perfecting the tranquil ambience here at Flow Spa. We are delighted to hear that you loved your time here!