“Loved it!”

BurgerFi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 24 June 2014

BURGERS ARE AWESOME AND THE CUSTARDS ARE TO DIE FOR! Good prices too and the Internet is ok. We amke it a point of going there every time we're in Key West.

There are newer reviews for BurgerFi

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is really yummy!
I was glad to get my cheeseburger on optional lettuce, instead of a roll. (rolls fill me up too fast). Bottled water is pricey. But the burgers are excellent. I didnt care for the out back tables. (Too many ants) Inside is cool and clean. Staff is friendly and they let you eat without constantly asking you if everything is "ok". So you may have to get off your butt for a second drink. The Onion rings are spectacular and huge!!! Split an order. Then order another. I think its better than 5 guys. But I like them too.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

A burger joint is SO necessary in a place like Key West to combat those rampant hangovers that plague the town! I had the breakfast burger which was enormous but delicious. Fries and onion rings were also good. This spot has a decent bar and patio seating making it feel less like a fast food spot as well. Perfect noshy goodness!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

A local said we had to come here. We tried their burgers. Everything is all natural. Even the chairs are made from recycled coke bottles. Burgers taste yummy mainly due to the sweet Hawaiian type bun. Karaoke on Thursday night. A good time was had by all. Good atmosphere, friendly staff and good food and drinks.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

After eating seafood for the past few days, we wanted burgers! We typically look for places that are not chains, and decided to try our luck here. We were not disappointed. Great atmosphere, we ate upstairs on the balcony overlooking Duval St. Burgers were delicious, fries also yummy. Staff was very friendly, and food prepared in a reasonable time. While not at all a bad thing, it felt very much like a 5 guys, with a bar. I would return.