“The Duval Inn is a CLASS ACT”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Duval Inn

The Duval Inn
Ranked #51 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Ft. Myers Beach, FL
“The Duval Inn is a CLASS ACT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was our fourth trip where we stayed at the Duval Inn. We keep going back because of the quality accommodations, great staff, location, and the assurance that we will not be disappointed. The Duval Inn is truly a shining star for key West. Rooms are clean, quality furnishings, great pool/lounging area, and the free happy hour puts the icing on the cake. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Key West!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms in the big house are excellent; although our favorite room is the "Leaf"...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Thomas M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Finnish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Great location from Duval Street. Right smack in the middle of everything walking distance. Rooms are very clean & cozy. Staff had a very family-friendly atmosphere to them. Happy hour from 5-6pm was amazing. Great drinks, great bartender with funny stories. Good complimentary breakfast. I was full throughout the entire morning when we were out on the tours. All in all, a great experience. Definitely will stay here the next time I come back to Key West.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chantel D
Kitchener, ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Duriung what was my first overnight trip to Key West, I was very happy with my stay here. I can not say enough about the staff and grounds. Breakfast was great, as were the happy hour drinks every evening. Breakfast was not a full breakfast, but was more then I would expect for a continental. Drinks at happy hour were flowing generously and it was great to meet the other guests and staff.

I was in a small room as I was only going by myself. Cory informed me that he wanted to move me to a different room because they were doing renos in the building I was in. This was fine with me as it meant that I had bathroom to to myself. The first room was small, but that is what i paid for. It was well maintianed and had nice ammenities. The second room was larger and was just as nice. Both rooms had a small fridge, excellent AC, TV and the usuall other things.

The location is excellent for anyone who is a walker as I am. It was no more then 15 minutes to anything in old town.

When I come back to Key West, I will be staying here again. No Doubt.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank RPM_KW
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We slept 2 night in this hotel and it was perfect: great location, a pool, good breakfast, clean room, quiet room, etc...
We took one of the rooms with the shared bathroom and it was really clean !
You are between the bars and the beach and you can walk everywhere.
This was also the cheapest option to stay near duval street.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Daytona Beach, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is the best place to stay in Key West. Beautiful rooms, smiley staff and congenial owner, nice breakfast buffet, open bar happy hour each evening, and a great location... just off of Duval St, but away from the craziness

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Daytonabeachguy
Mississauga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Duvall for one night and can't say enough about the Inn. Good location, great room, comfortable bed, happy hour and breakfast. The staff was very friendly. We feel part of the Key West experience while staying here. We are a 10 minute walk from the boardwalk water area. We will definitely stay here again and will recommend all friends to stay here as well.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The second I have arrived at duval inn I was amazed! The plants, the pool, the tiki bar everything is on point. Looks amazing and very clean. Lots of cute tables and chairs between the garden flowers and trees. Beautiful avocado tree above the pool. Looks like your in a small villa somewhere in south east Asia. The rooms look just like a guest room in a beautiful white beach house. I definitely recommend this to couples and groups of people even older couples as well. It's great location !!! Breakfast was okay nothing too special but goes on until almost noon.

• Stayed August 2013