Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$233
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Gardens Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$258
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$296
US$227
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$399
US$233
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$410
US$325
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$369
US$334
US$522
US$483
Hotels.com
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$157
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$196
US$168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$474
US$454
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewshappy hourother gueststhe main housecontinental breakfastplace to stayperfect locationspent nightsfront porchmini fridgeold key westvisit to key westmallory squarenice poolsouthernmost pointbartenderduvalblock
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was our second time at The Duval Inn, and both times we have had great experiences!! The rooms are cozy - not big, but in Key West I just need a bed to fall into at the end of the day. The place is clean! The staff is great! The location is Perfect!! The pool was a little on the cool side, but still a great place to relax. Would highly recommend The Duval Inn!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here many times have never been disappointed. Has changed hands since we first started coming here, but seems ok they have moved happy hour to 6:30 instead of 5. Their continental breakfast is ok& goes till 11. Great location, right off duval, just about the middle& has always been clean & well kept

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We have stayed there only for one night. All was good. The room was clean and nice, there is a pool there, free drinks in the pool bar (happy hour), beach towels. It is located on Duval street - the main shopping street with a lot of cafes and shops. Disadvantages: poor air-conditioning and Wi-Fi in the room.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

They charge $15 per nite to park. TV works part of time. If you lose your key you're charged $75. Breakfast is junk. Noisy. The pool is 15 x15 tiny. Only a few lounge chairs. Poor service. Small rooms not luxurious like advertised. No one on duty after 6pm. Absolutely not worth the price.

4  Thank MAGGI H
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I was Excited for a 3 day getaway on labor day weekend , I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a fabulous long weekend in the keys. I looked at the property online, saw pictures of beautiful rooms, the site did not do it justice, as it turns out, the surprise was on me ! After driving 5 hours, we walked into the room we were assigned, it was small (just bigger than a queen size bed). A door that I thought went to a bathroom was In fact someone else's room, as it turns out the "community bathroom" was down the hall and looked like a locker room. There was at least an inch crack under the door, my GF saw a bug on the bed (after they JUST finished prepping (cleaning) the room) When I spoke with the woman at front desk and asked for another room she said "NO! This is what you requested". I asked to speak to the manager, she said she was the manager, I asked for a refund she again said "no!" Labor Day weekend in the keys, no other rooms were available for less than $1200 that I could find. I put a dispute with my bank, turned in the keys, after the manager said "whatever" I drove back home 5 hours. With hotels being sold out, the manager could have easily resold this room at top dollar and the fact that the manager wouldn't accommodate me is a total lack of customer service. The website never depicted the picture of my room not the pictures of a public bathroom, and apparently just advertised it in "fine line". Accurate pictures on their website would have caused me to steer clear from this dump. Thank you Duval Inn for ruining a wonderful trip I had planned for my girlfriend.

7  Thank davidgary465