We staying in the Old Town Suite. right outside our door was the neatest pool I have ever seen! It could be a hot tub, but it is actually a swimming pool!!! It was very clean, comfortable, decorated nicely in the Key West style, and had everything we could have needed. The location is perfect, walking distance to anything. We rented a scooter, which I highly recommend if you like to bounce around the island. You can go to all the spots within minutes or park it and wander. Key West seems like the perfect oasis. Everyone makes you feel welcome, people wave or say hi as you pass them on the street. I cannot wait for our return visit, We will definitely be staying at Suite Dreams again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Dreams Inn by the beach is a pleasant sophisticated award winning tropical oasis nestled in the heart of the historic Casa Marina Old Town neighborhood, just 3 short blocks from the best Key West beaches and beachside restaurants and only a 7 minute stroll to the world famous Duval Street. This distinctive Inn offers 24 hour guest laundry with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites including private entrances and pools, living rooms, well equipped kitchens, comfortable king and/or queen beds, free high speed wifi and flat screen TVs. We are children and pet friendly and offer private suites to accommodate clothing optional guests. Our rooms are appointed with high end plush towels and bedding and spa quality soaps. lotions and salt scrubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Suite Dreams Inn by the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Dreams Hotel Key West
- Suite Dreams Inn By The Beach Key West, Florida