It has been several years since I stayed here. What a difference. The place has been updated and the décor is cheerful and welcoming. We arrived "after hours" and used the instructions to get in that were emailed to us in advance. I would prefer if someone had checked us in but unstand it is a small place. We stayed in the Old Town Suite. Not really any kind of view of the garden but when just outside your room the little plunge pool is right there. We liked it and will definitely stay there again. I might try the Garden Suite next. They showed it to us and it is bigger and definitely brighter with better windows. A bit of a walk to Duval Street especially on these hot summer days but the neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet it makes it worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Dreams Inn is a tropical oasis nestled in the heart of the Casa Marina area just blocks from the beach and a 7 minute walk to the world famous Duval Street. This distinctive Inn offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites which include private entrance, living rooms, well equipped kitchens, comfortable king and/or queen beds and flat screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Suite Dreams Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Dreams Hotel Key West
- Suite Dreams Inn Key West, Florida