“G's Expertise”

Casa Marina Resort & Beach Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Marina Resort & Beach Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Outlined in previous write-up - solid solution all around - service is exceptional - Pools an water sports exceptional

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Casa Marina has some of the best accommodations and workers I've seen in a hotel business. I've stayed here for all of my Key West trips with my family. The Pier, pools, and private beach are amazing. They have plenty of activities for children during the day. Also fun perks like "drink of the day" served at 12, free popsicles served at 2. The breakfast spread for the morning is outstanding. You can't beat it. Definitely worth adding to your room. The only thing I don't like about the casa is the drink prices. Alcoholic beverages are overly pricey. They are very good and are made well but WAY too expensive! Definitely would stay in at their bar more if prices were more reasonable. Overall, the hotel is amazing!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The tiki bar by the pool makes the most incredible frozen pina colada ever! The bartender swirls Cruzan black strap rum thru the frozen mix which gives the creamy pineapple a molasses/brown sugary sweetness that is to die for! It's worth every calorie!

3  Thank SCWTmom
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Casa Marina for our first visit to Key West and absolutely loved it. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the water. The room wasn't the largest we have stayed in, but it was very nice. The 'Toes in the Sand' dinner was excellent. Dusti at the concierge desk was very helpful and friendly in setting things up before we arrived. Austin Rieber was very attentive to our needs while we were relaxing on the beach. Everything was first class. I recommend this hotel highly.

1  Thank WaltJennings
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Beautiful Hotel terrible Customer Service! Over priced, Over estimated, under delivered! No sense of care unless you are going to lavish everyone in tips.

2  Thank CaVok8Fly