We just came back from our annual trip to the Fantasy Fest in Key West and once more I am glad we stayed at the New Orleans House. The hotel is on Duval St close to everything. What is a definitely plus; no need for cabs. The room we stayed in (#24) was spacious, comfortable and clean. In addition, it has a full kitchen and access to the balcony and sun deck.
The staff couldn’t be friendlier. Neil, the manager, is fantastic. He always finds time for a conversation and makes you feel welcomed. Everyone is always smiling and goes out of their way to make you comfortable. We were there in the busiest time of the year, and despite the fact that the staff was working around the clock to make things happen, they were always available for any request or need.
Our room is directly above the night club (the one where things happen!), but it was not a problem at all. I couldn’t hear anything and had fabulous nights of sleep.
The hotel is a complex: a night club and a garden bar with a pool and hot tub. Everything is in the same place and with hot men everywhere.
The place is great and I can’t imagine staying anywhere else when in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida