I was here October 30-November 4. I stayed in room 11B. My room was just feet from Bourbon St Pub and the Garden Bar---so, if I accidently partied too much, I was still able to slip back to the room and get some quiet time. Once inside the room, I did not hear any music from the nightclub or the bar. The room was very quiet, and very safe. I always felt secure in the room. Who could ask for a better location?
The room was clean, comfortable, and fresh. Big relaxing bed, fridge, and microwave. Nice TV too (but, you're in Key West---Who watches TV?). The room itself gets a 10+
Tim is the housekeeper. He's charming, friendly, very funny, and works to make sure your room is everything that you want it to be. He's a total professional! Just wish they had him wear a little maid uniform. Ah, well, maybe next trip?
T.J. and Billy are the bartenders at the Garden Bar. What can I say about these guys? They remember your name, they remember your drink, and they are always upbeat and witty. They talk with you like they've known you forever. They make you want to keep coming back to the the Garden Bar (but then, why leave?).
Neil is the New Orleans House manager. He's constantly helping guests, yet is never too busy to talk to you. He's knowledgeable and personable. One of the best hotel managers I've ever delt with!
Summing up---Great room, fair price, excellent location, outstanding staff, pool, hot tub, palm trees, booze, boys, and more booze and boys. If you don't have fun here, it's your own fault!
Oh, if you're here during the day, you'll see their sexy maintenance man. If you're here during the night, you'll see their sexy barback.
One more thing---Neil, T.J., Billy, and Tim all deserve a raise, Joe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida