Our 4th time at New Orleans House, & it just keeps improving! We've tried Island House which is very nice, but just too far a walk from everything, especially going back late at night. You just can't beat the value at Orleans House, or the friendliest staff in town. You're in the center of everything here, and all the gay spots too. We love the pool bar & came there many nights even before we stayed here. It's 2 for 1 for everyone 'til 8pm, but free drinks from 5pm to 6:30 for guests! You will also save the cover charge for all shows at the complex while here. Neil the Mgr was as helpful as could be, as was Bob & all the staff. They are never too busy at any time to help you with whatever questions or help you may need. We even got hugs from the pool bartender as we left! It was "Bone-Island" weekend, WOW, beautiful sights everywhere =) We were thankful that the pool is now heated, (at least on the weekend, it felt a tad colder by Tues.)They said they're getting flat-screen TVs after New Years, but we never turned the TV on once. If you're watching TV here, then you are missing all that Keywest & this great complex has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida