All reviews bourbon street pub marky mark sun deck gay resort other resorts can't beat the location people watching trip to key west great room great pool gym noise property duval jeff kw
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great place
Center of everything
Clean Rooms
New safe deposit boxes in every room that works
Neil and John great hosts will take care of all your needs
Place to meet people
Fun place
Joe owner great guy
Cannot wait till return again.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Thanks to the entire New Orleans House and Bourbon Street Pub staff for another great stay! This time I came down for Pride, and as usual, it was amazing. From the attentive service of the front desk, maintenance, and housekeeping staff, to the great bartenders and parties, you guys really make sure that your guests enjoy their stay. There is no better place to relax in the afternoons than poolside with a cold cocktail from the garden bar and a burger from Hazel's Grill. And you can't find a better place to watch the parade than from the New Orleans House balcony! Everyone I talked to said they couldn't wait return! I always hate to leave, but I'll be back soon. Thanks again for another memorable vacation!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This was my third trip to Key West, and my second time staying at New Orleans House. I was there 11 days.
*The pool, hot tub, and patio area are beautifully maintained thanks to groundskeepers Jack, Rob, and Cary. Immaculate.
*The Garden Bar is a great place to mingle, relax, or just flirt. Everyone back there is friendly, talkative and entertaining. And the bartenders are super friendly and always attentive. Jason is without a doubt my favorite bartender on the Island---he's just cool to hang out with. And, Jay is the sexiest, sweetest bartender on Duval.
*I was in room 11B---it's between the Garden Bar and Bourbon St Pub---the room is cozy and private. I had the AC on, so there was no problem with outside noise. Whenever I had too much "fun" at the Garden Bar or Bourbon St Pub, I could just slip (well, stumble) into my room and sleep it off. Oh, housekeeping always keep the room fresh and clean. I cannot remember my housekeeper's name {maybe Chris?}, but I will say he was friendly and always helpful. And very professional. The room itself was perfect for me.
*I spent most days at the Garden Bar and most nights at Bourbon St Pub...When I wasn't there, I was across the street at 801 or Saloon 1 {you'll receive a guest card when you check in to New Orleans House. Just show it at 801 and you'll get in free to the drag shows}.
Overall, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere but New Orleans House when I'm back in Key West. It's where all the parties eventually end up.

1  Thank Blueonblue21
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I love this little property, I had first visited the venue back in my flight attendant days. So, when I was given the chance to visit Key West for a personal trip I jumped at the chance to stay here. I booked room 11A which was just a few steps away from the hot tub and maybe 20 feet from the Garden Bar. Hotel guests received complimentary well happy hour from 5-630p, which was awesome, you also get complimentary access the drag show across the street at 801 which is a sister property. The room i stayed was tiny for the price I paid, but honestly I only feel that way because it rained the entire time I was in Florida. John was very nice and the super hot day bartender Paul was both charming and friendly. I will definitely be staying at the property again upon my next return to EYW.

Room tip: There is paid parking, it's very inexpensive. Just an fyi.. remember to return the door key, $25 fee if you don't (they are letting me mail it back, thank you John! )
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 10 years ago. Not the best experience. However what a difference. Really enjoyed our stay this month. John went above and beyond making us welcome and comfortable. Super clean great renovated room. Wish we had made vacation plans to have stayed there for our entire stay.
Thanks for your hospitality!!!

Victor & Warren