This was my third or fourth stay at New Orleans House in 2 years. Each visit gets better and better. Absolutley no complaints.
Johnnie at the front desk was always helpful and friendly. One morning I got caught in a rainstorm. He dried my wet clothes for me. I really appreciated that.It's little things like that that keep me coming back.
Housekeeping always kept my room fresh and comfortable. Excellent.
Hazel is a delight to listen to (plus, cooks up some interesting, amazing hotdogs).
Manager Neil is also the top DJ on the Island.
Bartenders---TJ, Marky Mark, Jay, Jason, David. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. You'll get the strongest drinks on the Island at Bourbon St Pub or the Garden Bar. Happy Hour is all day (BOGO), plus between 5pm-6:30pm all guests at New Orleans House get free draft beer and well drinks at the Garden Bar. I don't want to forget barbacks Eugene and Howie.
I was there for 10 days over the Thanksgiving holiday, and the guys there (along with Sister Season) offered up an amazing Thanksgiving buffet.
Great location, excellent staff, fun environment. I'll be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida