We were in Key West in December of 2013. I'd been there many times in the late '80s through the mid '90s but my husband had never been there. The guest house that I had always stayed at was no longer a gay guest house so I searched for a new adventure. We chose New Orleans House because of the location. We did have passes to Island House and visited often during our vacation. When we decided to return for a festival in July of 2014 we did discuss the possibility of staying at Island House but chose to book a return to New Orleans House. The staff was great and the location is the best in Key West for dining and shopping. We had no problems with bar noise but we were not above the bar. Both sun decks and the pool area are great places to relax. An earlier review indicated that it wasn't clothing optional enough for them. We were very comfortable with or without clothing at New Orleans House. Very excited about our upcoming return visit to New Orleans House!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida