Booked a room for a long weekend stay. VERY NOISY hotel, great location, staff was very nice as well as the breakfast, but that is it.
Price you paid was NOT WORTH IT. Many of problems at this property, run down, dirty rooms, dusty ceiling fan in room, shower in room was bad, bed hard as a rock. Entire places needs to be painted, throughly, power washed and a repairs done on property. ALSO A MAJOR FIRE HAZARD.
Electrically sockets over loaded, bare wire out, missing electrical plates and so on. Property is in POOR CONDITIONS.
A fire hazard waiting to happen, if there is a fire it would burn to the ground. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST ANY TO ANY STAY THERE.
Better places to stay and be safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all male guesthouse on Duval Street. Part of the Bourbon Street Pub complex. Free breakfast, free happy hour, free gym, free wifi, free cover at the Bourbon Street Pub and the 801. Stay where you play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your New Orleans House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Orleans House Hotel Key West
- New Orleans House Key West, Florida