“Great Food, Great Service!”

Deuce's Off the Hook Grill
Ranked #4 of 446 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Key West
“Great Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We go here often and love that the menu is really fresh and new. The specials are always really nice. It is extremely clean, the staff is always friendly and prompt. The prices are very generous for what you are getting. I highly highly recommend you give this place a try.

1 Thank lovetoeatinkeywest

Bayonne, New Jersey
“Super Small but Super Fresh”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

A very nice little find on our 4th trip to KW. All was fresh. Friendly staff. Interesting dishes. It is a unique little place if you want a place away from the KW/Duval St. rush. We would go back, for sure. Suggest reservations! Good luck, Deuce's!

1 Thank G W
“Just wasn't good....”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Food wasn't great, in fact I ordered the same thing as my friend and we both felt pretty sick after (I puked) the other downfall was our server...he was just plain rude. It was my husbands birthday, we told them and it didn't seem to matter. I mean on a special occasion you would think they would do a little something. My other friend can't have gluten and he didn't seem to be very catering to her needs either, which I think is very important to be aware of when being a server. The whole time we were there I felt like they just couldn't wait for us to leave and they were quick to lock the door behind us. Over all...crap food and rude service. I think he was on his man period. Cheer up buddy it could be worse...

3 Thank Lrnico12
Manchester, TN
“great specials”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I got the citrus flavored hogfish special. And it was very good. My first time to try hogfish and it is a great tasting fish. The sweet potato tots are very good and a must. Dinner was very good and I rate it right behind Grunts as the best meal of my trip.

1 Thank twinkles200000
Park Ridge, New Jersey
“Great Accidental Lunch Find!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I were staying at a Hotel almost next door to this restaurant. We were intially skeptical, but we hungry! I'm glad we decided to go in, the staff and food were excellent. I would have no problem returning again. We had lunch there, but they do breakfast and dinner there as well. From the food we sampled I'm sure anytime is a good time to go! I had the hogfish sandwich, and my wife had the fish tacos both dishes were great. They have a small bar and a nice beer selection. Give it a try the next time your in Key West.

1 Thank Big A