“First Time on a Ghost tour”

Sloan’s Ghost Hunt Key West
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Key West Ghost Hunt
Ranked #72 of 297 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Key West is consistently ranked as one of the most haunted cities in the United States and your guide will love to tell you about it. You are welcome to take photos, videos and audio recordings of this interactive tour. Don't be shy - the ghosts certainly aren't! Discover Key West's haunted history with the people who know it best on a leisurely, 90-minute walking ghost hunt through Old Town with visits to the island's most haunted locations. Our tours are authentic, interactive, and top rated. Our guides are unusual and entertaining. Our tour was created by renowned ghost hunter and Ghosts of Key West author, David L. Sloan. We are the original ghost tour company in Key West having been operating since 1996.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

WE had Ray as our guide and he was Great! He was very well informed and took plenty of time to answer any questions anyone in the tour had. Even after the tour was over he offered anyone who wanted to stick around and check out the last building a little longer they were welcome to with him. He had several takers. I went on a tusday night, highly reccomend.

All reviews
"fun tour"
in 6 reviews
"great stories"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews
in 31 reviews
in 42 reviews
in 9 reviews
in 8 reviews
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just not my thing. There are many other things to do in key west that are better worth your time and money. I tried to stay engaged by asking a question and the response was "I'm the tour guide, not you. I'll get to that part." Well geez we paid money to go on a tour, so as the tour guide the least you could do is be nice!

3  Thank Xtina_Issa
DLS4, Owner at Sloan’s Ghost Hunt Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2014

Thanks for your review. Sorry you didn't have a good time. We offer a money back guarantee, but I don't see you in our reservation system. Are you sure you were on the ghost hunt? There are 7 different haunted tours in town. My cell is (305) 923-7822, or you can e-mail me at keywestghosthunt@gmail.com. Thanks again. ~ David Sloan

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The tour guide was very engaging and the array of paranormal devices put the guest in active participation. As a skeptic, I was surprised, if not at least partially convinced of some of the phenomena discussed during the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Key West.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was staying at the Old Town Manor and returned one night to find a bunch of ghost hunters in the courtyard. I was intrigued so I asked the next morning at breakfast how to go on the tour. The tour is $25 for about 90 minutes and starts at Kelly's at 8:00 rain or shine. They try to keep the groups small. Mine only had 3 other people. Our guide Ray was very informative and enthusiastic. Normally I am not one for history but I enjoyed hearing about the stories on the island. When he asked us at the Banyan Resort if we wanted to see if we could find a ghost, everyone replied YES! We were all armed with ghost hunting tools. Within a 2 block walk, there were about 10 or 12 haunted places. We even got to go inside the old Club Chameleon and Masonic Temple. It was so much fun to go in the dark buildings with a flash light and look for ghosts. Unfortunately it must've been a quiet night for ghosts. We didn't have much activity. It was way more fun to visit these places than to drive by them on a trolley. We even had to "de-ghost" ourselves when the tour was over. I would definitely go on this tour again.