Stayed here for three days and two nights. The location is great-close to Duvall Street but also very residential. The front rooms can be more noisy but we had no issue with street sounds. The rooms are very nice but the bathrooms are small. The continental breakfast is good and served in a very nice screened in porch area. The owners are friendly and helpful and keep their property in good shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful historic Conch home, built in 1939, with eleven spacious, individually personalized rooms, all with private bathrooms, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, less than 1/2 block from Duval Street. Our rates are competitive and include a daily continental breakfast, and complimentary welcome beverage (wine between 4:00 and 5:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays), and concierge services available at the front desk. All rooms have a refrigerator, hair dryer, iron and ironing board for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your L'Habitation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Habitation Hotel Key West
- L'Habitation Key West, Florida