My first time in US during the Independence day! it was great to spend some days in Key West and being a guest in l'Habitation.
I trusted the reviews in Trip Advisor but I have to say that my first choice was in that direction! Yes, there are several guest houses in key West and many of them look even more luxurious than a 5 stars hotel, but L’Habitation has a special spirit.
Rooms are very nice, although the ones at ground floor seem to be bigger and nicer, but also mine in the first floor was good and clean.
Breakfast for me was more than fine with juice, coffee, fresh fruits and good brioches.
You can be close to the Duval street, if you really want to …. But I would recommend to walk in the near streets, rent a bike and just get lost!
Stuart was really kind and helpful. I forgot a charger in the room and he will send it back to me!
Thanks, hope to visit you soon again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful historic Conch home, built in 1939, with eleven spacious, individually personalized rooms, all with private bathrooms, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, less than 1/2 block from Duval Street. Our rates are competitive and include a daily continental breakfast, and complimentary welcome beverage (wine between 4:00 and 5:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays), and concierge services available at the front desk. All rooms have a refrigerator, hair dryer, iron and ironing board for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your L'Habitation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Habitation Hotel Key West
- L'Habitation Key West, Florida