“Great time”

Levittown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We were in Key West for my wife's 50th birthday. We were dressed up in costumes and were bar hopping on Halloween. Ended up here and had a great time with another couple from home. We walked in and tight away they are feeding us Jell-O shots. They have good bartenders and the band "Durtbags" kept the atmosphere jumpin. We ended closing the place. Will definitely will go back.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Favorite bar in Key West!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite bars in key west. There are actually several bars connected, Durty Harrys has great drink prices and a great band (The Durtbags) that plays a variety of rock hits. Connected to it is Ricks, which often has kareoke downstairs and a hopping dance scene and dj upstairs.
You are bound to find a spot that suits you!

West Linn, Oregon
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Key West standard bearer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Read enough reviews and you'll get the idea here; you have to stop by and check the place out. Great margaritas and you get to keep the cup....woohoo! They always have some top music and the place gets pretty packed at night, but service is usually quite good.

Key West, Florida
“Worst bouncers / security”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I live here in key west and never changed my residency from ny, never had a problem going to any other bar on duval until tonight. Denied at the door with 2 real forms of id with 6 credit cards to match the name, I was told they were all fake even after I had received a stamp on the wrist and was already in ricks upstairs. Worst service I've ever encountered in a town full of "friendly people" someone's obviously not doing their part when it comes to reading legit id's and telling them apart from fakes. Very rude security and living here, I think I'll find somewhere else that would except my legit id and money. Very unprofessional. I should have asked for the owner or had a cop accompany me to the door to ensure it was real just to embarrass the security guard. They should really pay attention during these "id meetings" instead of watching the bird fly by.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite bar in Key West!! Full of bars, DJ and live music. Always an awesome time! You can always get a fast drink up stairs, but wish they had a bathroom upstairs.