“Great Dive stuff at great prices!”

Divers Direct Key West
Ranked #16 of 115 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Divers Direct Key West is the island's number one SCUBA center! Located right around the corner from Duval Street, Divers Direct's friendly experts will make sure your water sport adventures are experiences you'll never forget! Key West reefs are home to more than 100 different species of fish, with Sand Key and Ten-Fathom ledge as popular dive sites. Divers Direct has all the specialized SCUBA gear divers will need to explore sunken shipwrecks, like the U.S.S. Vandenberg. This ship is the second largest vessel intentionally sunk as an artificial reef, and is the southernmost point of the Florida Keys Shipwreck Trail. Divers Direct has the largest selection of dive and snorkeling gear so you can explore Key West's reefs, some of which are accessible right from shore! Check out our beach wear to find the perfect outfit for strolling down Duval Street, sunglasses and hats for the boat, or souvenirs for your friends and family. We also have spearfishing, lobstering, and freediving gear for more underwater adventures. If you'd like to learn how to SCUBA dive while you're in Key West, our skillful instructors can lead you through an exciting program to have you diving like a pro on your own! Divers Direct Key West has everything you need for a fun-filled water sport experience!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I started diving 2 years ago and have bought most of my gear from the Key West Diver's Direct. I have looked at other places but always come back to Diver's Direct. They have the best prices and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Most of the staff dive and are able to tell you exactly what you need. I have over 140 dives now and have started spearfishing. Again I get great advice from the staff on how to do things as well as what to buy. My GoPro is the best and let's me remember all the fun I have down under.

1  Thank KeyWestJane
Kelly R, General Manager at Divers Direct Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi KeyWestJane!

Thank you so much for choosing to shop at our store! We really value your business and are super excited you took the time to write a review! I'm sure we will see you in the store again so in the meantime, happy diving and go kill some fish!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"wear"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I went in to pick up a few items and the Key West staff came over and provided me with better options that would suit me much better. Always find what I need there.

Thank you so much for the review, Gary! We appreciate your business and the time that you took to write this! Thanks again for choosing Divers Direct and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Invariably, we always need something every time we go to key west to dive. The selection and prices are very reasonable. They will help you with your gear even I'd you did not buy it there. The people at the counter were very nice too.

1  Thank Spitfire04
Kelly R, General Manager at Divers Direct Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us as we value our customers opinions tremendously! The water and weather has been fantastic so I hope your diving while you were here was just as superb! Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to shop for dive and snorkeling gear (and sandals and other stuff). You'll find expensive, low-quality gear all over Key West. We stumbled upon this place accidentally and are so happy we did! Much better prices, huge selection, and very knowledgeable assistance. They steered us away to the best value/quality gear that didn't break the bank-and they had a lot of value bundles (snorkel, mask, fins) that were 50% less than purchasing individually. They also have very high end, high quality gear, expensive gear for those who scuba and are looking for professional-grade (we are not in that category). Totally impressed. Highly recommend if you are in the area and need some gear.

Kelly R, General Manager at Divers Direct Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your business and are thrilled that you enjoyed our store... and found us by accident! :) Thanks again and hope to see you on your next visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is by far the best dive shop in Key West- stocked with high quality gear, trendy clothes and superior service. The associates were all incredibly funny, polite, and very helpful. Derik was extremely knowledgeable when helping me select appropriate sized dive gear. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience in buying my first set of dive gear. Two thumbs up for Divers Direct!

Kelly R, General Manager at Divers Direct Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Katie! We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit!