“Cool lunch spot”

Ranked #46 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Caroline's offers appetizers, fresh green salads, sandwiches, entrees and some of the best specialty cocktails on the Island! We offer free delivery to Old Town and all our food is prepared to order. Perfect views of Key West life on Duval Street from our raised, sidewalk cafe.
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Cool lunch spot”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

After sightseeing all morning in Key West, and enjoying some cocktails as we walked down Duvall street, we realized how hungry we all were. Caroline's had been recommended to us at one of the bars we stopped at. It was a great recommendation ! I ordered the burger and it was delicious! The portion sizes were very large, and the service was excellent! Loved sitting on the patio for great people watching.

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
“Just okay”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Fun atmosphere but my husband and I split a meal and so I guess the waitress adjusted her attitude accordingly. She was slow in serving, refilling our tea, etc. that was a turn off for us.

The tea was very good, by the way.

Visited July 2014
Washington, DC
“Best Value”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We thought Caroline's was the best value for your money in Key West. Went there twice for fresh lunch salads that were delicious and the prices were very fair. Great place to have drinks and people watch and the staff are quick and friendly. Great spot right in the middle of everything.

Visited June 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Delicious meal, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I were looking for a good, not terribly expensive place to have lunch our first day in Key West. I remembered reading TripAdvisor reviews, so we thought we'd try Caroline's Cafe. I'm glad we did. We sat in the back section of the outdoor dining area which was cozy and was not crowded at all. We even got entertainment provided by a wandering chicken ;) My husband ordered the shrimp BLT and I opted for Caroline's Famous Fish sandwich. The serving size was very generous and came with a side of fries, so we definitely did not walk away hungry. Our waiter was very attentive, checking in with us several times. I will definitely visit again if I get back to Key West!

• Visited July 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Great afternoon patio dining!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Food and service was really good! People watching was great! Had the ahi tuna salad and it was nice and fresh. The only reason I couldn't give it a full five star rating is because we weren't allowed to sit at a table we wanted because they didn't have a server for it. They were polite about it and I understand sections and all. But they weren't full on the patio and it would have been nice for them to compromise. Other than that food and service were on point!!

Visited May 2014