“Not good”
Review of White Street Station - CLOSED

White Street Station
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have been here twice both times the my food was burnt and I could not eat it. I want this place to do well but they need more practice cooking breakfast.

1  Thank Michael P
MelanieW224, Owner at White Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

While we appreciate your review, it would be more helpful if we knew what it was that you had and did not care for. Better still, please tell us while you are there and we can fix it to your liking. We don't want anyone going away unhappy and posting reviews without the chance to fix it first!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Also, keep an eye on the daily specials. They're always great. The fish tacos are very good, but if there's anything involving pork on the special list, grab two orders.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was turned on to this new Key West Food Truck from a local resident.
OMG!
I'm hooked.
In a few weeks time, I have eaten everything on the menu.
My favorite was the Bánh mì until
I started eating the daily specials.
I'm totally hooked.
I wish I could take this food card, the counter person and the chef back home with me- it's that good.
See you next year White Street Station.
yum.

1  Thank mmc305
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's not too often you're able order a gourmet meal from a food truck in front of a gas station, but it's Key West after all, and White Street Station is exceptional in every way. Amazing fare, interesting location.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great cappuccinos, pork belly tacos are amazing and the short rib grill cheese is amazing!
Denny is always a pleasure and makes the experience even better!