“Great breakfast or lunch sandwich”
Review of White Street Station - CLOSED

White Street Station
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Great breakfast or lunch sandwich”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

They have the best burgers and the special today was filet mignon tips and roquefort cheese on a hogie bun. It was outta sight delicious!

Key west
“Not good”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice both times the my food was burnt and I could not eat it. I want this place to do well but they need more practice cooking breakfast.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael P
MelanieW224, Owner at White Street Station, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
While we appreciate your review, it would be more helpful if we knew what it was that you had and did not care for. Better still, please tell us while you are there and we can fix it to your liking. We don't want anyone going away unhappy and posting reviews without the chance to fix it first!
Key West, Florida, United States
“Three words: Shrimp and grits.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Also, keep an eye on the daily specials. They're always great. The fish tacos are very good, but if there's anything involving pork on the special list, grab two orders.

Key West, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Key West Must!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was turned on to this new Key West Food Truck from a local resident.
OMG!
I'm hooked.
In a few weeks time, I have eaten everything on the menu.
My favorite was the Bánh mì until
I started eating the daily specials.
I'm totally hooked.
I wish I could take this food card, the counter person and the chef back home with me- it's that good.
See you next year White Street Station.
yum.

1 Thank mmc305
“Awesome food in an eclectic setting.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's not too often you're able order a gourmet meal from a food truck in front of a gas station, but it's Key West after all, and White Street Station is exceptional in every way. Amazing fare, interesting location.