“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Key West, Florida
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have had several items from the White Street Station...all were very good! I could eat the breakfast wrap every day! Check this place out. You won't regret it!

Key West, Florida
“Fast, Fresh, Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Whether I'm grabbing a wrap on the run or going all in for the "station burger" this place is not to be missed! Grilled cheese for the bun, who does that? If burgers aren't your thing shrimp and grits or the real deal "Chicago Dogs" are worth a look. From the fun menu to the sincere service make sure "White Street Station" is on your list of places to go in Key West!

1 Thank Robert W
Lockport, Illinois
“Key West is well represented here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went there twice during my four day stay. It is on my list of places to go the next time I am in Key West. Fantastic Food! Great service.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great breakfast or lunch sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

They have the best burgers and the special today was filet mignon tips and roquefort cheese on a hogie bun. It was outta sight delicious!

Key west
“Not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice both times the my food was burnt and I could not eat it. I want this place to do well but they need more practice cooking breakfast.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael P
MelanieW224, Owner at White Street Station, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
While we appreciate your review, it would be more helpful if we knew what it was that you had and did not care for. Better still, please tell us while you are there and we can fix it to your liking. We don't want anyone going away unhappy and posting reviews without the chance to fix it first!