“The reviews are true”

Small Group Sunset Sail with Wine
Ranked #1 of 291 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: When you sail with Danger Charters, you sail to another world and time; to a place where the wildlife is still "wild" and your interaction with nature is intimate and authentic. You feel as if you've stepped back in time, back to the days when the Florida Keys backcountry was home to traditional, shallow-draft sailing craft, captained by local water men who had grown up sailing and navigating the notorious shallows and challenging narrow channels of the Florida Keys.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Thanks to trip advisor, we booked a full day tour. So glad we did! They do such a great job of making everyone feel comfortable- it's like you're going out on you're friends boat. Great day all around

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Captain Evan and crew Todd and Cat provided a very intimate sailing, snorkeling, and kayaking experience for my wife and I while we were visiting Key West. To begin I need to admit that I'm not a fan of mass transportation (i.e. 100 + people crammed on a motorized catamaran). I am a big fan of more personalized experiences which is exactly what Evan, Todd, and Cat provided.

I also tend to ask questions of the staff to learn more about them and their experiences (like how did you end up here in Key West). Each was very forthcoming. Especially Cat who explained that she came to Key West from Colorado after being a ski instructor (a job she got with no prior skiing experience!). She led our snorkeling experience pointing out various fish and other pocket reef life. Todd led our kayaking experience around mangroves pointing out a shark, horseshoe conch, and starfish and providing us insight into mangrove life including pelicans, frigates, and cormorants.

All in all a great adventure from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm for $80 each plus tip!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Took the afternoon tour with wife and 5 yr old. Fabulous view the crew was overwhelmingly helpful. Always serving us drinks fresh fruit and wit. Janet , Evan and Victor made us as well as everyone on boat feel like family. Took this cruise 10 years ago which was just as great, that's why we came back and will be back Jan. 2015. Don't cruise the giant buffet style boats, go and cruise with "Danger"......it's their middle name..lol..
Thanks see you guys& girls in January. ..
Logan's parents

endangered, Manager at Danger Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We are so happy you and your family had a chance to come out. It means a lot to us that everyone of all ages has a great time. One of our favorite moments here at Danger was this one time when a 5 year old boy came back from snorkeling and looked up at everyone as he smiled and said " That just change my life". Making memories for all. We look forward to the next time we see you all.

Thanks, Haig Smith
Danger Charters

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Although the sun set was not so clear the day we went, we really loved the wind and wine tour. It was beautiful and the wine selection is great. You leave happy and with a buzz!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I signed up for both the ½ day snorkeling and kayaking tour and the Wind and Wine tour. The snorkeling and kayaking tour was so much fun even with all the rain that day. I was not expecting to get a history and nature lesson but both Todd and Vic were both so informative. Todd got into the water with us and was pointing out the different types of fish and aquatic life. He even got out of the kayak to pick up an upside down jellyfish while we were kayaking. Wish the weather would have allowed for more time to go around the island. Captain Brian was my hero when he fixed a slight hiccup with the engine on the way back to the dock. The beer, wine and soft drinks were following while he fixed the issue.

The following evening we did the Wind and Wine tour. Cap. Brian, Dale and Janet were an awesome team. The evening was perfect and romantic, perfect for couples and more laid back than the snorkeling tour. I even discovered a new wine to try when I got home. I would recommend Danger Charters to anyone who visits Key West. We will definitely be return customers. I can’t wait for our next trip!