It would be difficult to find very much fault with the Santa Maria Suites. Our upstairs room was lovely, and the extra living room/kitchen gave us a lot of extra space in our suite. All of the employees were gracious. What was so different from a lot of beach towns was that this little motel was just tucked into the corner of a city block. It had a much more cozy feel as if we were in a small apartment complex. During our time there, we walked up and down Duval Street so many times that I was starting to wish that I'd rented some form of transportation. We walked all over and never felt worried. We started taking the side streets when we walked for a new view, and that was interesting. The nearby beach (a couple blocks walk) was nothing amazing, but it was ok, and we had a nice lunch there. All in all, this was a memorable stay, and the Santa Maria was an interesting change of pace from the high rise hotels we often stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida