Our first trip to Key West and the Santa Maria Resort was beautiful. Everything about our stay there was first class. From the rooms-very contemporary-we loved the look, the accomodations. Muffins for the morning, ice cream treats at night with turn down service. The pool area was comfortable and the kids love the smoothies offered all day. Happy hour at 4! What is not to love. It is a block off Duval and in walking distance of everything fun. The beach,small area, was ok, the pool at the resort was much better. I would reccommed this for famlies-perfect location, away from the loudness of the fun on Duval.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Santa Maria Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Key West, Florida