One of the most memorable, wonderful places I've ever stayed. My boyfriend and I ended up extending our stay in Key West longer than we'd initially planned on being down there, THAT'S how much we loved the Santa Maria. It was one of the most romantic, fun experiences I've ever had.
The room was jaw-dropping: two floors, two bathrooms, three private patios (two of which overlook the pool), a full kitchen [which sadly, I didn't get the chance to use], muffins and ice cream delivered with turn-down service every night, comfy bed, spacious living room, the works. It doesn't get better than this (and for the price, it is an absolute steal)!!
The staff was also outstanding, gold stars, A+++. They helped us plan a trip out to the Dry Tortugas, had great recommendations about where to eat, what to do, etc, and were generally extremely pleasant.
A true pleasure staying here and getting to experience this place. If you are considering staying elsewhere in Key West, I have one word for you: DON'T!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida