I would actually give this place 4 1/2 stars, but there's no half star. This is a beautiful property, well-maintained, with an extremely accommodating staff. The suite is well appointed, upscale, and very clean. I have celiac disease & need a kitchen because eating out is problematic. The kitchen is well appointed (except for lack of cooking bowls & dull knives). The toiletries are bath & body & very nice (not cheap chinese toiletries with fake upscale names that are going in some of the other hotels recently). The muffins, teas, and dove bars are a really nice touch. Daily smoothies, fresh fruit, and evening cocktails put things over the top for a great stay. Management went out of their way to rectify a small problem with my son's phone charger. The street noise by the bedroom was a bit bothersome, but I don't know how that could be fixed. I liked the property on my first stay and it was even better this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Key West, Florida