Santa Maria Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Te Da Hotel(Key West)
  • Breakfast included
Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
1,936 results
All reviewsfree smoothiesdove ice cream barsfresh muffinsbi levelfull kitchenturn down servicetwo bedroom suitewasher and dryerduval streethappy hourwine coolerpool areasouthernmost pointhalf bathbottled waterevery eveningliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My family of four absolutely love this hotel. The atmosphere is so tranquil and relaxing. A nice change from the big bustling hotels. It was complete serenity. From the free smoothies poolside, free sunscreen if you need to reapply or forgot yours in your room, free muffins every morning, nightly turndown service with free dove chocolates AND dove ice cream bars, to the very spacious beautiful suites that easily accommodate four adults without tripping over each other, this hotel alone makes us eager to return to Key West just to get away from it all. The location is perfect as well. Far enough from the hustle bustle but close enough to still be a part of the action. Fabulous!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Phee G
SantaMariaGM, General Manager at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for your comments and really appreciate your business. We are glad you had a nice stay and hope you return….soon!

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I would actually give this place 4 1/2 stars, but there's no half star. This is a beautiful property, well-maintained, with an extremely accommodating staff. The suite is well appointed, upscale, and very clean. I have celiac disease & need a kitchen because eating out is problematic. The kitchen is well appointed (except for lack of cooking bowls & dull knives). The toiletries are bath & body & very nice (not cheap chinese toiletries with fake upscale names that are going in some of the other hotels recently). The muffins, teas, and dove bars are a really nice touch. Daily smoothies, fresh fruit, and evening cocktails put things over the top for a great stay. Management went out of their way to rectify a small problem with my son's phone charger. The street noise by the bedroom was a bit bothersome, but I don't know how that could be fixed. I liked the property on my first stay and it was even better this time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ScottyDogLover

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for you review and kind words.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I went there for 2 nights ... The place is beautiful and so clean. Karina was such a sweet heart and helpful . We had the two bedroom suite, each with a private full bathroom, full kitchen, a half bathroom downstairs, beautiful leaving room with a pullout couch. Washer and dryer. I love the place, amazing!
We will definitely go back. It's also just a block away from Duval street!

Room Tip: I think any room there is perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating! ...and the kind words.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I actually won a free three night stay and chose this hotel to stay. We extended our trip a little longer and paid the difference. I WILL be going back! The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the location was perfect! They have this little store just across the street for groceries and such. Ana's Cuban is attached to the store. This is a must for some great Cuban food and the best Cuban coffee! The suites are more like small apartments. I loved being able to do my laundry before I came home with the stackable in suite washer and dryer. The cucumber water was a welcome relief from the hot sun which was available poolside everyday as well as smoothies and ice cream. Cocktail hour was also nice with chips and hummus and wines from around the globe. I cannot say enough it was truly wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Debbie R

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating! So glad you enjoyed the resort and Key West.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We arrived several hours early but were well accommodated by the staff, a great start. The room/suite was huge, we had a duplex (24) and would have happily lived there, flawless.

The second bedroom was locked as we were only using one but even without it was enormous. The wifi worked well.

Pool area was great. Fountains and trees masked out all the outside noise meaning its perfect location is not ruined by the noise.

The staff were excellent, we had great dinner recommendations and they had 24 hour front desk so when we checked out at 5am someone was on hand to help us out.

Would happily return if we are in Key West and would recommend it to everyone. Perhaps not as good for kids as adults although the pool areas are child friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FTP82

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating! Yes, Our court yard and pool is an oasis from Duval street.